Turkish Style Lentil Soup
A hearty vegan lentil soup with an added Immunity boost. Wholesome goodness for the whole family!
- 1/2 cup dried red lentils
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Dash of salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper to taste
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 3 cups water
- 1 packet Immune
- Heat the oil in a large soup pot and sauté the onion and garlic for about five minutes until they turn translucent.
- Add the carrots and seasonings and sauté for another two minutes until carrots start to soften.
- Add the tomato and tomato paste and mix well for another two minutes.
- Add the lentils, water, and Beyond Broth packet, bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and let cook for 20-25 minutes stirring occasionally until the lentils are fully cooked.
- Use an immersion blender or food processor to blend the soup until smooth.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.