The Ultimate Guide to Vegan Bloody Mary Garnishes
Happy Independence Day!! Whether it's a Bloody or Virgin...we've got you covered for your festivities! Enjoy this favorite summertime cocktail in a myriad of ways...and we would love to hear about your creations on our social media:)
- The Seasoning Rim - You can spice up your regular old salt rim with some flavored variety, or you can take it to the next level with a Vitality Broth blend rim for a blast of Rosemary Thyme goodness with each sip.
- Fresh Produce - Take advantage of the local spring harvest with celery, scallions, garlic scapes, asparagus, carrots, cucumber, even fresh snap peas!
- Pickles - From asparagus and brussels sprouts, to radishes and mushrooms, just about everything can be pickled these days...and they all make great companions to a Bloody Vitality. Don’t forget to include the remaining pickle juice as an optional mixer!
- Peppers - Oven-roast your own organic red peppers or pile on the pickled jalapeno, but don’t skip on the peppers.
- Hot Sauce - Skip the tabasco and opt for a local blend when it comes to spicing up your Bloody.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.