Pumpkin Pot Pie
Fabulous halloween treat! Plus no sugar:) Get the family to have their veggies in a fun way.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large potato
- 1 large onion
- 2 large carrots
- 1 cup steamed pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 3 cups Super Immune Gravy
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Add the onions, mushrooms, carrots, and water to a large saucepan and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the potatoes and sauté for another 5 minutes. Add the the pumpkin and cook until fully heated.
- Combine the vegetable mixture and gravy to oven safe pan (optional: top with vegan mozzarella as pictured!).
- Roll out the puff pastry, cut out your jack-o’-lantern, and gently place on top of the vegetable mixture.
- Bake on 400* for 20 minutes or until the top starts to brown.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.