Crispy Chickpea Croutons
Great vegan + protein topping for salads, soups or as a yummy, healthy snack for the holidays....or enjoy anytime, anywhere!
- 1 cup dry chickpeas, soaked overnight
- Juice from one small lime
- 2 tsp Yummy Tummy
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to coat evenly.
- Place chickpeas on a baking tray lined with baking paper and roast on 390* for 30-35 minutes, shaking to turn halfway through.
- Let the chickpeas cool completely before serving with your favorite soup or salad!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.